What We Are Doing to Ensure Your Safety - Enhanced Health and Safety Protocols
We are excited to announce the reopening of The Shore Club! Starting Wednesday, August 26, we are welcoming you back and resuming the service and hospitality we are so passionate about. We will have limited seating with reservations required.
Despite the challenging year, we are delighted that we get to greet you and offer up our signature dishes, drinks and service!
We are committed to the safety of all our guests, staff and community with a highlight of upgraded protocols listed below. Moreover, we have worked diligently to create an environment that is safe for all while ensuring you have The Shore Club experience that you have been waiting for.
From everyone at The Shore Club, thank you for all of your support.
- Restricted seating at each table to a maximum of six guests, and a two-metre distance between guests sitting at different tables.
- Contactless payment for a touch-free transaction is encouraged.
- Where needed, plexiglass partitions have been inserted for added safety.
CLEANING AND HYGIENE
- Hand sanitizer stations are provided for guest-use at restaurant entrances and throughout the restaurant.
- Specialized Vitol Oxide cleaners and products will be used on throughout the restaurant for safe and effective sanitization.
- Cleaning and sanitization of guest areas, including full menu wipe-down and sanitization of all chairs, tables, and surfaces will be executed frequently.
- Frequent sanitization of high touchpoints (i.e. door handles) and washroom spaces.
- Enforce the use of personal protective equipment (ie. masks, gloves) for key guest-facing and kitchen staff members.
- Staff contact will be kept to a minimum with guest tables.
- We are offering digital menus via QR code, or membrane-treated and sanitized menus for guests.
- Unfinished dishes can be packed up with to-go packaging for self-packing.
- Mandatory temperature checks before each shift, for every single staff member, in addition to completing a health and safety questionnaire.
- Enforce a stay at home policy for any unwell staff members to ensure their home recovery.
- enhanced health and safety training for all staff members to ensure protocol awareness and knowledge.